Good evening ladies and gentlemen. This is the first time I've been on a computer for any length of time in a while. A few days ago, my computer stopped working so it is now going to the apple hospital to hopefully be repaired.
I wanted to give you a bullet point-ish post though to remind you that I'm still around and tell you what's going on over here.
- I'm thinking of starting a mailing list to let you know when I update my online store. Is this something you would be interested in? Do you know of a mailing list service I could use - preferably something I can put in my sidebar? Your help is greatly appreciated.
- My model/husband has been writing a masters thesis nonstop lately and I haven't really had a chance to get him to model the ties for me, but I promise, more converted ties are coming SOON - like within the next few days. Some good ones for you Trad gentlemen.
- I'm planning a bow tie giveaway for the end of the month. So be looking forward for your chance to get a handmade Cordial Churchman bow tie for free (!) and in the process help spread the word about my ties. More info on that one in a few weeks.
- I've made more ascots, they actually are really fun to make and are so soft. Some people have expressed interest so know that they are $23 and I'll be making them less often than the bow ties so put your bid in if you're interested. (email@example.com)
- Apparently, tomorrow is Bow Tie Tuesday, so if you're a gentleman, get your bow tie on tomorrow. E-mail me pictures if it is one of my ties.
I'll leave you with this cute picture of my little boy wearing a romper I made for him a couple of weeks ago using my serger. It turned out pretty cute. This was my third time using this pattern. Do you remember the last time I made a romper? It was only 4 months ago and I used the leftover seersucker fabric to make my husband a bow tie (my first tie). It seems like forever ago - I've made hundreds of ties since then!
Leave a comment